Human Body is not designed to eat Meat
Human Body is not designed to eat Meat >> Article by Pradeep
We are by nature not designed to eat meat. Actually our body should be nourished by only vegetarian food. Our bodily features prove our plant eating nature. Our body resembles with that of plant eaters but not the meat eater. Following points can best describe why human are not for eating meat but the vegetarian foods. These points prove that human body is not designed to eat Meat.
- Eating and drinking behavior : Meat eaters by nature lick and drink whereas plant eaters suck and drink. For example cow drinks water by sucking whereas dog by licking. Human body naturally sucks but not lick. That means human body resembles plant eater body.
- Front teeth : Meat eaters have sharp and pointed front teeth for tearing flesh whereas plant eaters have incising teeth to cut vegetarian food. Human have no sharp and pointed front teeth.
- Claws : Meat eaters have claws and plant eaters have no claws. Human body naturally lacks claws.
- Intestine : Intestinal tract of meat eaters is about three times body length whereas that of plant eater is about six times. Long intestinal tract is required to digest vegetarian food and meat can be digested in short as well. Human body contains the intestinal tract which is about six times our body length. It means human body is not designed to eat meat but the vegetarian food.
- Salivary Gland : To digest grains and fruits salivary secretions are essential. Meat eaters do not have to digest those grains and fruits whereas plant eaters must do. For this purpose plant eaters have large salivary gland whereas meat eaters do have small .Human body have large salivary gland. It means that human body is designed to eat plant but not meat.
- Ptyalin content: Ptyalin is not present in the saliva of meat eaters whereas much ptyalin is present in the saliva of plant eater. Human saliva also contains much ptyalin. Ptyalin is needed to predigest grains.
- Moral teeth : Moral teeth of plant eaters are flat to grind grains whereas no flat back moral teeth is present in the mouth part of meat eaters. Human have flat back moral teeth . It means human teeth are useful with vegetarian food but not meat.
- Vision : Meat eaters can see even in night whereas plant eaters can not. Human also can not see in night.
- Killing capacity : Generally meat eaters can kill the prey without aid of weapon. Plant eaters do not kill to eat and human beings can not kill without aid of weapon.
- Skin Pores : Meat eaters have no skin pores for perspiring. They hold tongue out to cool body. Plant eaters perspire through millions of skin pores. Human also perspires through millions of skin pores.
- Behavior ; Behavior is generally veracious in case of meat eaters but plant eaters are not veracious. Many humans become veracious by eating meat.
- Meat eaters do not eat grass ; plant eaters do not eat meat. From all these points it is crystal clear that human being must not eat meat.
Hence human body is not designed to eat meat naturally. By natural law we have to use only vegetarian food. If we neglect the law of nature it will impact us very negatively. Thus we have to be vegetarian.